No, it is a completely free service for our business customers to use.
Purchase Argos products for your work, online and in-store
Need to make the most of your annual budget? Of course you do. So get the everyday essentials your organisation needs – for less – with a Business Account at Argos.
Argos benefits for business
- Save up to 4% on all your Argos business purchases
- Up to 37 days to pay for everything you order
- Make ordering more convenient for your staff – order online at argos.co.uk, or direct in your local Argos store
- In stock items are available for immediate pickup or fast delivery with Fast Track
- Choice of single or consolidated weekly invoice, delivered electronically
- Payment by BACS or Direct Debit to suit you
- Line item detail for everything, for easier VAT reconciliation
- Avoid the inconvenience of sorting out petty cash – no need to manage complicated expense claims processes
- Using the Business Account is easy – order free purchasing cards for as many people within your organisation as you wish. You can also set individual spending limits per card.
Apply for a Business Account today
You can apply for your Business Account online today. There’s no annual charge or minimum spend.
To help speed up the process it would be helpful for you to have the following information to hand before starting the account application:
- Registered address
- Company registration number
- Invoicing details
- Contact details
START YOUR APPLICATION
Frequently Asked Questions about our Business Account
No - you can spend as much or as little as you like within your agreed credit limit.
You can apply online by completing our Business Application Form, or by downloading a printable form. Please visit our Business Account page for more details and to apply.
We use an approved credit agency to undertake all credit checks. If you are a limited company the credit check is based on accounts information filed at Companies House. For non-limited companies or sole traders the credit check is based on your trading history.
Any company, organisation or sole trader that wishes to make regular business purchases from Argos.
The Business Account is designed to meet the needs of customers who want to purchase goods for their business and take advantage of the choice, convenience and value that Argos provide.
The account is suitable for businesses and organisations, both large or small and is particularly beneficial to those businesses who have several employees needing to make purchases as each can be given a card.
There are no charges or fees for using the card. In addition you'll receive weekly invoices via email, itemising all spend and making it easier for you to reclaim your VAT. This can be single invoices per PO or consolidated - just let us know when you apply.
There is no contractual tie in with an Argos Business Account, but you will need to enter into an agreement to the Terms and Conditions that relate to the account. The agreement can be terminated at any time with 14 days notice upon which any outstanding balance will be due.