Your perfect merchandise solution
Did you know thousands of companies and charities already use Argos for their business? Just like a retail consumer, businesses too have access to over 50,000 products. A wide range of quality brands, brilliant offers and value for money is right on your workplace doorstep with 96% of people working within a 10 mile radius of an Argos store.
Small orders and frequent purchasing
From a replacement kettle, to a staff room TV, property refurbishment to client incentives you can buy from Argos for your everyday needs.
- Buy online at argos.co.uk or from the argos app, it’s simple and easy. Place your order for delivery to any address, or select to pick it up at your local store for convenience.
- Need something the same day without leaving your desk? Use Fast Track. Same day delivery for thousands of items that show the fast track badge (or collect for free if you need an excuse to leave the office).
- When you open a Business Account with Argos for Business you get a business account card which you can use to pay for all your items from Argos. Not only do you get up to 4% discount on your purchases, you also get up 37 days to pay.
- You can also pay using any other debit or credit card online or in-store. This includes your corporate or business card.
- Don’t want to pay online? No problem. Just reserve your item and pay in-store when you collect.
Large quantities and volume purchases
Looking to bulk buy more than one of an item, or need lots of different items on one order? We can help.
- For larger orders, you can deal direct with our procurement experts who will help with sourcing stock and providing bulk buy quotes.
- Our team will also help with sorting out logistics for dispatch, whether you need your items sent to one address or multiple, we can arrange to get it where you need it, when you need it.
- Placing your order through Argos for Business means you get the option of paying using BACS or CHAPS as well as your normal payment method or Argos Business Account.