Your perfect business merchandise solution
Did you know thousands of companies and charities already use Argos for their business merchandising needs? Just like a traditional retail consumer, businesses have access to over 50,000 promotional and merchandise products. A wide range of quality brands, brilliant offers and value for money is right on your workplace doorstep with 90% of people working within a 10 mile radius of an Argos store.
Business merchandise and merchandising, is one of the most frequent types of business services provided which companies engage with on a daily basis. A business merchandiser provides a comprehensive range of products available to cater for a wide variety of product needs.
Small merchandise orders and frequent company purchasing
From a replacement kettle, to a staff room TV, property refurbishment to client incentives, you can buy all of your everyday business needs in one place at Argos for Business. We provide a complete range of company merchandising, promotional goods, and general day to day replacement goods, all available at locations near you.
- Buy your company merchandise online at argos.co.uk or from the argos app, it’s simple and easy. Place your business order for delivery to any address, or select to pick it up at your local store for convenience.
- Need something the same day? Use Argos Fast Track. Same day delivery for thousands of merchandising items that show the fast track badge and collect for free.
- When you open a Business Account with Argos for Business you get a business account card which you can use to pay for all your items from Argos. Not only do you get 2% discount on your purchases, you also get up 37 days to pay.
- You can also pay using any other debit or credit card online or in-store. This includes your corporate or business card.
- Don’t want to pay online? No problem. Just reserve your item and pay in-store when you collect.
Large quantities and volume purchases
Looking to bulk buy more than one of an item, or need lots of different items on one order? We can help.
- For larger business orders, you can deal direct with our merchandise and procurement experts who will help with sourcing company stock and providing bulk buy quotes.
- Our team will also help with sorting out logistics for dispatch, whether you need your items sent to one address or multiple, we can arrange to get it where you need it, when you need it.
- Placing your order through Argos for Business means you get the option of paying using BACS or CHAPS as well as your normal payment method, including your business credit card, or open an account for Argos benefits for business.