Helping large businesses is what we do
Whether you’re a large local employer, or a national company with hundreds of branches – chances are that when buying for business, Argos already features on your list of suppliers.
That may not be entirely surprising. We’re always convenient, because we have thousands of items on offer at low Argos prices, the vast majority available for immediate pickup from store or next day delivery. But what might surprise you are the other ways we can help your organisation save time and money.
More than just low prices
- Experts in procurement to help you
- Wide range of payment options and accounts to suit your requirements
- The convenience of local pickup or direct delivery, with single point invoicing
- Bulk pricing discounts available
Discover the advantages of working with us
In Procurement? Dealing with one supplier for so many different items saves lots of negotiation effort. Plus the fact we have stores the length and breadth of the country (and a website that’s open all hours), gives extra choice and flexibility to those who actually do the day-to-day ordering.
In HR? If you’re looking for employee incentives, reward schemes or an easy way to recognise long service and other personal milestones, Argos gift cards or our reloadable reward cards make sense.
In Sales & Marketing? Whether you need incentives for a one-off customer promotion, rewards for sales team performance, or even a complete loyalty scheme – it’s all here, waiting.
In the Accounts department? Watching the pennies is easy. Not only can you take advantage of bulk discounts, you’ll also appreciate the range of ways we can consolidate all your corporate purchases onto one bill. For instance, our Business Account – which gives you up to a 4% discount from day one.
In Facilities Management? Here’s just a few examples of how Argos helps others equip their premises for less.
- Flat screen TVs for the 500 bedrooms of a hotel chain
- Toys for the children’s play area of a hospital and children’s centre
- Kettles and toasters to equip 30 break rooms in new Head Office premises
- Everything to furnish the show houses and flats of a national House Builder – from toasters and beds, to sofas and kitchenware
- Desks, lighting, laptops, coffee machines and telephones for an Estate Agents new branch